วันศุกร์ที่ 14 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

I want to... & My parents want me to...

I want to...
I want to be more concentrated in what I'm doing and don't be lazy.Because sometimes I want to sleep or something like that and when I feel sleepy at night, I can't concentrate my mind to focus on reading a book. I know that it's pretty hard for me to do.But I really want to change in that way because if I can do this, it'll be great for me.


My parents want me to...
My parets want me to be good, patient, a self-confidence person and care about another people. Because they want me to have a good life, good job and be a good person, so that I don't need to wait for another people to help me in the future. For example: if I couldn't get agood job, I wouldn't continue living good enough. So my parents worry about this so much. I hope I could be what they want me to be.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: